Friday, May 6, 2011

The world of Saving

I have always been a hunter. Someone who chases deals and savings so this is my way of showcasing them and maybe sharing them with other people searching for deals. I started using coupons as a way to save for my family. My husband and I are going to start expanding our family and I don't want to worry about the cost of diapers and formula. I don't want to worry about my kids not having enough food to eat. The point of the blog is to help me keep track and for others to hold me accountable. For this experiment I am going to start with $30 a week. Thirty dollars a week should be more than enough for the two of us to live off of. I will start next week with my savings. Stay tuned for more!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following yours! Good luck with the new site!

    ReplyDelete